Sunday, March 6, 2011

E-mail friends?

Today Rick responded to my brief reply on March 3rd to his Feb 28th e-mail, which I found a little distant...maybe that isn't the right word... it seemed a bit "stand-off" ish... But he is busy, working half-way around the world...

I am having a hard time not reading between the lines, so I figured sticking with car stuff and as few lines as possible is the way to go.

It is just hard to believe anything will ever get normal again. Because we were not friends before, it is like starting all over.

-----Original Message-----
Sean said it was a machine that checks the block, since the engine is all apart- if that makes sense- Tom wants to confirm the block is okay before putting everything back together.

So I dare ask how the project there is going?

Step by step, starting all over, learning to be just friends without other expectations.

When I wake up each morning trying to find myself and if I'm ever the least unsure, I always remind myself
Though you're someone in this world that I'll always choose to love from now on you're only someone that I used to love

As for me it's getting down to the last unspoken part when you must begin to ease the pain of a broken heart
Tell me why should I even care if I have to lose your love from now on you're only someone that I used to love

Yet it wasn't enough for you All the love I had to give I did my best to keep you satisfied
I guess you'll never know how much I tried, I really tried

And if ever our paths should cross again, well, you won't find me being the one to get lost again
Once I had so much to give but you just refused my love from now on you're only someone that I used to love

I did my best to keep you satisfied. I guess you'll never know how much I tried, I really tried

When I wake up each morning trying to find myself -And if I'm ever the least unsure, I always remind myself
Though you're someone in this world that I'll always choose to love-From now on you're only someone that I used to love
From now on you're only someone that I used to love

Though you're someone in this world that I'll always choose to love-From now on you're only someone that I used to love
From now on you're only someone that I used to love

No comments:

Post a Comment