Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weigh in...

So in the Biggest Loser" contest at work, I have lost 12 pounds... a little over 4% of my original weigh in weight. And the exercise and the eating less have not been the burden I always allowed them to be in the past.

What is different?

My focus...

I am not beating myself up on the imperfect days. I am just jumping right back in.

I am exercising by dancing and loving it.

I am letting go and letting God...FINALLY.

It is a long road and there are no shortcuts. I am moving forward and happy with my progress. And I am dragging some of my friends along for pieces of the journey. Eileen has jumped on the "Made to Crave" bandwagon, Lindsey signed up for belly-dancing and Zumba, and a few others are trying to decide where they want to wade in.

Healthy- here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment