Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Done

My insurance company’s check was returned unpaid. The check they issued to repair my basement. Really!?!?

I am so done- done with insurance claims that never get paid and obtuse mortgage companies that make things impossibly difficult.

Do people not understand that I have to work for a living? That running all over town is beyond what I can do today?

I have to wait get the check back from US Bank- for which I was charged 19 dollars- it is being mailed to me.

I have to send it and a notarized affidavit with the insurance appraisal- which is GOD KNOWS WHERE- to the mortgage company.

And I get to wait all over again.

Till my mortgage company feels the urge to send me a check- I think? Who knows? But I am done.

As God is my witness, I am done. I surrender. I give up. I am finished. I have had entirely enough of trying and failing to do everything myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment