Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The New Fall TV season



Only seven short days until we start the new season, and I am so ready. So I thought I would take a minute to see where the season will pick up.

New shows I will watch this fall: At least the first episode or two...

Red Band Society (Fox, September 17th): I will give this a go as it starts a week before everything else comes back.

The Mysteries of Laura (NBC, preview September 17th): It starts early as well so I will take a look.

NCIS: New Orleans (CBS, September 23rd): Never going to be as good as Gibbs but I will give it a go.

How to Get Away with Murder (ABC, September 25th): The Paper Chase this ain’t.

And my new “MUST SEE” TV: Walking Dead (AMC, October 12th): This is TOTALLY my sister’s fault. She had me watch the whole series when they had a marathon in July and I am HOOKED. Come back already…. And I saw my last new to me episode in Mid-July… And Daryl better be fine, is all I am saying…

My returning favorites in the order that they return:

On September 15:
DWTS (ABC): My early favorite star is Michael Waltrip of NASCAR Fame.

On September 22:
The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Penny is getting a REAL job?!? Already funny.

The Blacklist (NBC): Who will survive? Just can’t wait till Red is BACK!

On September 23:
NCIS (CBS)- Can’t wait to see what Gibbs, Abbey and the team have been up to. I am afraid this will be our last outing… please prove me wrong!

Chicago Fire (NBC) -  Who lives and who dies? NO IDEA!

On September 24th:

Modern Family (ABC):  My funny happy place- can’t wait!

Chicago PD (NBC): Antonio shot... Antonio's wife leaving... Jin dead... Where is the flashdrive?

Nashville (ABC):  I guess I am still Team Deacon…. I am dreading poor Will being outed but am sure it will work out for the best… Still hoping  Avery  forgives  Juliette ..

September 25th:

Bones (FOX):  Booth in jail is an unhappy Booth- I just don’t think there will be a way back to the FBI- I still say the Deputy Director is bad to the bone. I predict this is the final season for a fabulous series.

Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Alex and Meridith and Richard’s daughter… Still having a hard time picturing life without Christina… I smell a final season here as well.

Scandal (ABC)- A beach with a lovely glass of wine?  You need to get back to Washington D.C. Miss Olivia. That said, we of Team Jake would like to see a little of their happy summer retreat- at least a few flashbacks. I wonder if  David got through all the documents yet?

September 28th:
CSI (CBS): Sunday night? Last season for you, my old friend…

September 29th:
NCIS: LA (CBS)- Is Hetty back? Will G and Sam make it off the sub? I have been missing my boys…

October 1st:
Criminal Minds (CBS): I think the BAU may be packing it in at the end of this season, but I am with it to the end.

October 30th:
Elementary (CBS): Finally back after Thursday night football, I will get a fill-up on my Sherlock craving.

Awaiting us in 2015:

Mad Men (AMC):  We will talk about you in 2015… for the very last time….

Downton Abbey (PBS): I can wait… just not patiently.

Sherlock Holmes (PBS): COME BACK, Please! We miss you! We really miss you…

No comments:

Post a Comment