Friday, September 19, 2014

New Shows of 2014: Part One

So I watched both of these shows and I have to say, they are already cancelled in my head...
 
Red Band Society (Fox, September 17th): So I loved the "Brothers and Sisters" actor who plays the surgeon, but not enough to look up his name. The lady from "The Help", Octavia Spencer, an incredibly talented actress,  plays a spunky nurse and I really liked her character, but she cannot hold up the whole show. Of course, my son really enjoyed it, so who knows, I may be wrong...
The Mysteries of Laura (NBC, preview September 17th): If this lasts more than a couple of episodes, you can paint me astonished. And I watch some real crap- "Hostages", anyone? This was BAD. Odd, not in a good way. 

Two more newbies next week- I will let you know how they fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment