Tuesday, September 16, 2014

DWTS Season 19



I am giving the 4 judge thing a chance and looking at the opener through the performances. Still hate them dragging it out over two nights but that should go without saying. On to our dancers and their scores: 

Alfonso Ribiero & Witney Carson 36/40:  Carlton rocked the house. 

Sadie Robertson & Mark Ballas 34/40:  The 17 year old from the Duck Dynasty clan was better than good. With Mark as a teacher she can’t go wrong.

Bethany Mota & Derek Hough 32/40:  A YouTube sensation? Never heard of her, and in the DWTS audience, I do not think I was alone. She dances well and has Derek but will her fans be voting for her? We will see. 

Lea Thompson & Artem Chigvintsev 32/40:  Love my “Back to the Future” star and she was lovely and graceful. And it was a hard dance for the first night

Randy Couture & Karina Smirnoff 31/40:  I can admit- this was a surprise- Randy was REALLY good, so light on his feet. He will go a long way.

Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker 30/40:  So our  “Mean Girls” boy looked like he was having the time of his life- I bet his dad is looking down smiling.

Tavis Smiley & Sharna Burgess 29/40:  One last crazy stupid thing before he turns 50? Crazy, yes, stupid- I disagree. The foxtrot is a hard first dance and 20lbs in 3 weeks- the boy is putting in the work.

Janel Parrish & Valentin Chmerkovskiy 29/40: Love me some Val… and the “Pretty Little Liar” did a good job.

Tommy Chong & Peta Murgatroyd 27/40:  Rocking a jumping car with old buddy Cheech, Chong and Peta had fun on the floor. 

Antonio Sabato Jr. & Cheryl Burke 25/40:  General Hospital is never short on hot guys, but wow, Calvin Klein, Thank You! And he has sweet dimples. I think he would have scored higher if he preformed later in the evening. 

Michael Waltrip & Emma Slater 25/40: All I can say is I CANNOT wait to see what they say on NASCAR Race Hub… gotta give the boy points for trying but I do not see a Mirrorball in Mike’s future.

Lolo Jones & Keo Motsepe 22/40:  Not since P. Miller in Season 2 has a performance been so uninspired or a contestant so cranky- she is my choice for first week elimination. Which is too bad because Keo is HOT!

Betsey Johnson & Tony Dovolani 20/40:  I think the prop malfunction really took away from this fireball fashion designer. 72 years old and doing cartwheels with a split? Rock it, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment