Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 3: Prayer: Jesus I want to know you.

“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.” Ephesians 1:17.

Thought: I love the words, “I keep asking.” Persistence and consistency are key in our walk with the Lord. Ask the Lord many times today to give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you may know Him better. Make knowing Him the focal point of every prayer today… more than anything else you are asking for right now.

Activity: Write this verse on a card and carry it with you. Make a point to pray this verse out loud at least once during every hour you are awake today. Remember when you pray the word of God, you pray the will of God. God wants you to know Him better. Think about the difference this made in your day as you fall asleep tonight.


Wisdom and revelation would help today. I am struggling with my own words in my efforts to bring comfort to needy families today. I am aching for their pain, the suffering of their children. EB is wearing me down today... I may need to do a few days on this, my third day...

No comments:

Post a Comment