Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's day

A year ago today, I wrote a post in honor of the day- and it was great fun. This morning, I was warned that nothing I wrote today would be taken as it. Instead, close scrutiny would be applied.

So I will not regale you with stories of how I met Brad Pitt at Paddy Reilly's in Manhatten (he was a bit scruffy, to tell the truth), chatted with Sonia Sotomayor at Cardinal Spellman when we ran into each other there ( I brought my 1984 yearbook as the alumni office didn't have a copy), and shared a cab with Greg Lake across town in a downpour (he paid, lovely man)...

By the way, two of those stories are actually true....

I won't try and trick you, like Sports Illustrated did in 1985. And 2013 Youtube: Shutdown!

I won't talk about the 30 states and 18 countries I have visited, the three countries I have lived in, or the fact that I have moved over 25 times in my lifetime... Yes, that is a lot of boxes...

All of those are true, by the way...

But it does make you wonder how well you know a person, doesn't it?

So watch out for the tricks out and about today. And if you see a good one, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment