Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What is your "all"?

The notion that women can have it all, in the way society defines "all," is a ridiculous myth. That's OK. What matters is I have my version of "all." Maria Cardona

Wow... this is a tough one. My all. Happy healthy well adjusted kids.

A house that is a home.

A job that is more than a career. That makes a difference...

The MyHeathPath challenge put a different spin on it:
It sounds lofty, but knowing what you value most in life can do wonders for maintaining motivation and focus.

For this challenge, identify the things in life you value the most. First, make a long list of everything that comes to mind. Then try to circle your top three. Take a step to match your time and energy with your highest values and earn 10 MHP points.


I got my list down to four that encompass all I am and who I strive to be.
  1. God
  2. Family
  3. Love
  4. Honesty
Making the world a better place, and the work I do, my kids, my family and friends, these are the things that need to be my priority. Because at the end of it, they are what matters. They are my "all". The rest is decoration.

As a side note, I am on my way to a heathier weight.
I am over 1500 points on MyHealthPath and am 3rd in the current round of Biggest Loser with one weigh in left.
My All!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment