Sunday, November 4, 2012

Journal of Gratitude Day 4

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him." Psalm 28:7

Today I am saying thank you for my friends at the Cin City Reptile Show. It is a great bunch of folks and there is always something new to experience.

This is how my day went:


Today, John and I headed to the snake show to buy some food for John's corn snakes and to sell some of our babies.  Mike bought five baby corns from us- so it was a good day.

And then it got better.

We missed last month's show, and I missed out on the chance to hold a big hairy spider- or so I thought. Thanks to my now favorite spider-man, Brian, I got to hold a rose haired tarantula.

So, yes I was worried and VERY nervous because all spiders bite.

But this is my year of new adventures and new experiences, and so I let the spider tickle my hand with it's hairy feet. A very strange feeling. So glad I did it.

Too cool!

Living an extraordinary life

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain









No comments:

Post a Comment