Monday, November 19, 2012

Journal of Gratitude Day 18

Keselowski is the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion

My man Jimmie finished 3rd in the standings- great for most, but a letdown for his fan base- old Five Time is keeping us waiting.

The surprise was Clint Bowyer- he finished second in the standings, even after Jeff Gordon wrecked him last week. That must feel like sweet revenge.

I am thankful for a great season, and am happy for Team Penske, who have waited 40 years for last night's celebration and Dodge, leaving the sport a winner.

And Brad- after the giant beer & tweeting from your car under a red flag at Daytona- I wish you all the luck in the world finding a celebrity to date. And please consider Dancing with the Stars... I promise I will vote for you!

See you all again on February 24th at the Daytona 500.

No comments:

Post a Comment