Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Hafla


The invitation went out really early and everyone was excited:

In the spirit of the 11 years of wonderful Hafla's, 8 of which were at Kira's Oasis Studio, Kira is throwing a Halloween Themed Hafla (Belly Dance Party Night) on Friday, October 19th, 2012!!!!


Since Kira closed her Oasis in Centerville  last year, we as a community have missed the get togethers, so this was great news.
Even if it was a long way to travel. At the end of a long busy week...
So  I took Heather to Dayton for the Halloween Hafla, ignoring the rain, the cold and my wish for a good book, warm bed and hot tea.
THANK GOD!

After a challenging journey (I really miss my GPS and was wishing horrible things for the thief who stole it as we tried to find the address) we had a great time in this out of the way location. The place was decorated in Halloween style, with themed snacks and preformances that were complex and majical to watch.

I encouraged Heather to get up and dance and even got up a bit myself, broken foot or not, because I love to dance.

Kira's Haflas are always a great night but this was entertainment at a much higher level! And I think the best part of the night is the fact that we were able to order videos of the evening.

A good time with great people.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment