Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jeff Gordon owns Kansas!

So the race was pretty exciting since everyone was driving their wheels off and slip sliding around the track.

I had no idea who was going to win, and yes, I was hoping it would be anyone who had not won yet- I want us to get to that over 16 winners stage.


It came down to the last pit stop and once Gordon had the lead, he was on it! The whole Hendrick team came alive in Kansas, all in the top 10, but it was Gordon's night. 89 wins. Nicely done.

And, hey, Danica, 7th place- you go girl...

Can I just say THANK GOD Justin Allgaier, Jamie McMurray and David Gilliland all walked away safe and sound from some nasty wrecks- complete with fire? I was holding my breath waiting for them to get out of the cars. I have to say, they were all probably hurting in the morning after such a rough night.

All Star Race weekend is on... Can't wait to see who is picking up a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment