Tuesday, May 6, 2014

DWTS

Julianne Hough was spiteful in her comments to Mak a few weeks ago weeks ago when he danced with Wini Cooper and I do not think it was warranted.

But to have Abby Lee Miller bash Meryl Davis then judge  Meryl and Mak much more harshly than any other couple while ogling over James (who was good, but really?) made me wonder. Of course, when asked afterwards about Miller's remarks, Mak said what he thought, “I really don’t care for anything she had to say.” But I think he sees it too...

I think they are being given a harder time to balance Meryl's obvious advantage as an ice-dancer, so when she wins the Mirrorball, it will not be a runaway.

Mak getting his first Mirrorball would be excellent!

And really, other than going too easy on James and too hard on Meryl, I have to say, Miller was, to me, the best guest judge to date because she gave real, practical criticism to the dancers.

I can't believe I just wrote that but it is true...

The moment of the night goes to Charlie and Candace, whose feet never touched the ground. It was beautiful to watch.

Close runner up moment was when Mak and Val got a surprise visit from their Granny- it was wonderful to see a softer side to both of these strong tough boys!

Scary moment goes of course to James dropping Amy when he fell- Thank God they were both okay!

Next week is the semi finals, and I am sorry Wini Cooper and Val won't be there.







No comments:

Post a Comment