Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thankfulness Journal Days 27-29

Thankfulness Journal Day 27

It is Tuesday, December 17th and I am grateful for:

1. A puppy’s owner found
2. Visits from friends and neighbors
3. Sending stuff to live somewhere else
4. Sharing the books I love with my son- Hitchhiker's Guide series is his current Favorite
5. Friends who are more tech savvy than me- so that is how to get the battery to stay in

Thankfulness Journal Day 28
It is Wednesday, December 18th and I am grateful for:

1. Random E-mails from friends around the world- love staying in touch
2. Cousins everywhere who are up for anything
3. Skipping commercials on my DVR- LOVE!
4. Super scores on Candy Crush
5. That my uncle was not injured when he fell today- Scary!

Thankfulness Journal Day 29
It is Thursday, December 19th and I am grateful for:

1. Calls from my favorite EB mammas
2. Cute reindeer hair on Facebook
3. Chicken Salad by Bobbie- YUMMY
4. Happy Birthday celebrations and decorations
5. Santa kneeling in front of the Baby Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment