Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thankfulness Journal Days 17, 18, 19 and 20...

I am thankful for the stories I love to watch unfold on TV:

1) Downton Abbey- season 4 is right around the corner...
2) Sherlock Holmes- I love the modern day BBC version with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
3) Elementary- I like Sherlock here too... and the movies with Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr... I sense a theme here...
4) Carrie Diaries- my guilty pleasure.
5) Necessary Roughness
6) Covert Affairs
7) Blacklist
8) Hostages- yes I know, I am the only one still watching
9) Big Bang Theory
10) The Sing-Off- I like Jewel as a judge.
11) Bones
12) CSI
13) Criminal Minds
14) Scandal- but this week was hard to watch
15) Chicago Fire
16) Royal Pains
17) NCIS
18) NCIS LA
19) Mad Men
20) Grey's Anatomy
21) Modern Family
22) Nashville
23) Rizolli and Isles

Wow- no wonder my DVR is always full!

No comments:

Post a Comment