Saturday, April 14, 2012

When someone lets you go before you are ready to say goodbye…



http://www.incourage.me/2012/04/when-someone-lets-you-go-before-you-are-ready-to-say-goodbye.html



Have you ever believed something was written just for you? I read the title above and got goose bumps. I was right at that place at exactly the time I read it.

Recently a friendship of mine ended. It just needed to after running a rocky course over the last while. I am not happy about it, even though I know it is the best thing for both of us.

People change.

Or maybe they are exactly as they always were, but the lighting and situation alter what you see. In either case, there is sadness, even when it is expected, your choice, what you want and need…

Loss is always hard.

I have walked away before. There are folks out in the world that I have not seen in decades. A choice by one of us.

It doesn’t mean there is not love there.

Sometimes love is behind letting go. Even when you are sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment