Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DWTS

My top three from last night:

Well... I just love our classical singer, Katherine Jenkins and her dance for her dad who died of cancer made me weepy... And scored her the first 10s

William Levy talking about how he thought butter was ice cream when he first came to America reminded me of the book "The Long Night of the White Chickens" which describes a child brought up under similar circumstances and how on her first night she ate a stick of butter... His salsa was hot.

Melissa Gilbert, who was dancing to celebrate the fact that a year ago she was using a walker to get around, danced and had fun- full abandon and it showed.

I agreed with the bottom three on the show facing elimination:

Jack Wagner
Gavin DeGraw
Gladys Knight

And I am looking forward to Galdys doing Tina Turner next week, as she was the first of the three saved. Gavin was the next...

Goodbye Frisco Jones...

And then there were 10

No comments:

Post a Comment