Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DWTS


So what was new on DWTS...

Maria Menounos tripped on the stairs, or hit a step on the edge, and ended up off count, but did beautifully.


Melissa Gilbert danced while being serenaded by Smokey Robinson. A Cinderella moment, she was graceful and just lovely to watch.

Jaleel was back in form, which was delightful to see.

William Levy did not have as technically difficult routine this week, and I wonder if his ankle is hurting more than he says.

Katherine Jenkins never disappoints.

Donald Driver is a top three contender- I expect to see him in the semi-finals.

Roshon Fegan was in the bottom two again… his fans need to start voting or he may be next to go…

And Gladys said goodbye… at the end of Motown week. Bittersweet.

I will miss Gladys Knight. She is a class act. That said, Motown week was just wonderful. The musical performances were just amazing. Smokey Robinson can sing to me ANYTIME… And at times the music distracted me from the dancing. Just lovely. I can’t remember enjoying DWTS more than this week.

I have no idea who will win overall, because it is just so close bottom to top.

And then there were seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment