Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Life without Music would be a mistake.

No one has ever accused me of being a techie. I am grateful to the techies who have been in my life at a variety of points to introduce me to the new “greatest” thing… Word (the original version), Dial up AOL (I am dating myself) which was AMAZING, back in the day…Digital photos… I mean, I still have cassette tapes.

Well, you get the picture.

Well after buying a new car last month, my daughter showed me the AUX port in the dashboard, and raved about what a great thing it was. (She is now driving my 2003 Honda, which does not have one.) To demonstrate, she hooked up her I-Phone and played songs from her list.

She advised that I could upload all my CDs to I-Tunes, and I could have all my music at my fingertips. Play all my favorites, all the time.

I would never need to listen to a radio commercial- EVER AGAIN!

As a person who drives almost two hours each work day- that is just phenomenal.
And I could have all my CDs with me at all times.

I had a cheap MP3 player once, with a small memory, and when it died, I opted not to replace it. It was just not that impressive.

The day after Christmas, I got my very first I-Pod. The one with MEGA storage. My daughter suggested one with less storage. This one has room for 20,000 songs. Two lifetimes worth of music. I could even upload movies. OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I have already uploaded over 6 days’ worth of music on I-Tunes and still have not uploaded all my CDs. My top rated playlist has over 160 entries. I have created a French Charlie’s playlist, among others.

I have died and gone to musical heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment