Saturday, January 7, 2012

3000



So at my familiy's Christmas gathering in New York, there was the traditional football game, a poker game, and my sister's amazing Christmas dinner in between. In it's recounting, I again felt far away.

And then came the funny part.

They all sat around and read my blog. I had mentioned it in my Christmas letter, and they, as a group, checked it out.

They find the whole idea pretty hilarious.

Nobody reads it, said one sister. She based this on the very small number of comments left on the posts. When I told her I have had readers in other countries, I sensed disbelief.

I didn't even mention that I have a page viewer that indicates I am creeping up on 3000 page views. Not much compared to many of my blogging friends, but to me- well, I am pleased. Who knows, this could be the year I hit 4000...

No comments:

Post a Comment