Monday, October 17, 2011

Gonna be a long week!

John had stomach pain this morning. I am not certain it isn’t stress related. School has been hard for him this year…

But even as he gets ready to go to school, he is guarding his belly… Maybe he is constipated… Or is starting something… I am not sure.

No fever, but my baby hurts.

So I left my maybe- sick child with his sound asleep sister at home and rushed to the office. Sat down to start my day’s work only to discover I forgot my computer bag.

By my front door.

An hour away.

Really?

Did I mention it was Monday morning? The first day of what already promises to be a long, hectic week.

The long week has nothing to do with the fender bender my daughter got into over the weekend… yeah, she hit a parked car. Minor damage and irritation (and a premium increase that I am sure is coming). Nobody hurt. The best kind of accident to have. These things happen…

It has nothing to do with my weed infested no-grass front yard that needs help in a big way.

Or my back yard that is overgrowing and filled with stuff the puppy has chewed
I have so much yard work to do before winter...

But I digress…

No laptop means I can’t work on a number of projects…

Soooo I drive home, get my laptop and return to work, trying not to think about the amount of gas and time I just wasted. These things happen…

I log in, already an hour behind schedule… And it is time for me to move over to Microsoft 2010… Did I mention I was still using 2003? Hated 2007? And had no choice?

I need coffee. Which I have time to make while I am awaiting my computer upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment