Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Update

Wow- July 8, 2011- Summer is really moving now… and so am I…

I got in a poker game, hosted two graduation parties, and have danced the nights away.

And I am learning every day. And not just the mandatory 24 hours of CEUs I did to renew my RN license, just saying.

In my “Made to Crave” journey, my buddy Eileen and I have shared our triumphs and our pitfalls…we are honest and open about the stress and challenges, keeping it real and keeping one another on track.

“The Biggest Loser” round ends next Monday with our final weigh-in. I am hoping to remain in the top three… I am so grateful to my office buddies, Karen, Donna, Carol and Kathleen, who cheer me on and help me stay on track. And I want to publicly thank Joe, the man behind the challenge, who does not judge and is always kind. Oh, and I am signing up for the next round that starts the first week of August.

I LOVE Zumba- it makes me sweat and makes my lungs burn- an amazing Saturday morning wake up call.

Salsa- two hours on Tuesday evening- is an all-over work-out and afterwards I ache…in a good way. What a wonderful way to move!

Swing is always a good time, I like the people and the classes. I just regret it is so far away…which means getting there when the weather is poor is not going to happen.

Belly-dancing is still hard- I feel totally uncoordinated and odd- hopefully I will improve in Session B.

Tai Chi is great relaxing motion. But I am considering switching to a second belly-dancing class in the same time slot… Still considering the options.

Oh- and Harry Potter comes out next week…Can I tell you how EXCITED I am…But more on that later.

Still working my way through The Fitting Room. It is a more difficult read than I thought it would be. Make that challenging. I am working through each chapter, and the issues brought to the surface... Work for sure.

So what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment