Thursday, July 14, 2011

And the "Biggest Loser" is....

It is now official:

>>> Joe G___ 7/14/2011 11:03 AM >>>

Collectively, 77 pounds were lost!! That is 1.96%!!

The starting weight was 3,938.60.
The ending weight was 3,861.60.

On average, each person lost 4.05 pounds.

And the "Losers" are......

Third:
S___ B___ (lost 4.42%)
(Prize - $35)

Second:
Geri Kelly (lost 5.80%) THAT IS ME!!!
(Prize - $75)

THE BIGGEST LOSER:
G___ H___(lost 10.76%)
(Prize - $230)


Round THREE starts Monday morning! We have 8 people who have confirmed so far!! The more people participating, the higher the prizes!! What could you do with a few hundred dollars????

At least $10 MUST be paid at the initial weigh-in.
Most people have commented that it was a lot easier paying the $20 up front....but it is your call.

Congratulations, not just to the losers, but to everyone who participated!

- Joe

So yes, I am paid into the next round, my second, and can't wait...

And did I mention I lost over 16lbs... How happy am I... Between that and Harry 12 hours from now, I can hardly contain myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment