Friday, October 3, 2014

The 2014 TV Season: SPOILERS



Forever (ABC): This is my surprise favorite- I was not even going to watch it... And it is so good!

NCIS: New Orleans (CBS):  Tony visiting was fun... Plague anyone?!?

How to Get Away with Murder (ABC): First episode was decent but then I missed half of the second episode- DVR fail…

The Big Bang Theory (CBS):  Poor Howard…

The Blacklist (NBC): Well that is one way to pare your cast down… Red's wife is a fun twist.

NCIS (CBS): Gibbs and Tim in Russia- Gibbs is still the ace sniper… And a nice new enemy with ties to Ari.

Chicago Fire (NBC): Shay dying and now Mills at risk… Severide as a drunk is killing me- they need to resolve this quick.

Modern Family (ABC):  Alex being the killjoy end to a perfect summer was not a storyline I enjoyed.

Chicago PD (NBC): Well this was an interesting turn of events… Voight doing the right thing for Jin- you knew he had a card up his sleeve…

Nashville (ABC):  Can I just say drunk Avery was just hilarious… Juliette singing "Crazy" was just beauty...

Bones (FOX):  Sweets dead?!? How do you just go and kill him when he is having a baby. Sobbed, and still traumatized… I wish Booth got to shoot Hoover's leftover. At least he will be in jail forever.

Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): So starting not to care…

Scandal (ABC): They need to have this get better in a hurry.

NCIS: LA (CBS): Moving you to Monday at 10pm is going to kill your show… Not happy… Sam and G. rescuing themselves was awesome.

CSI (CBS): Piled up in my DVR… it can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment