Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Biggest Loser, Round 3

Joe is doing our Biggest Loser round again... We started in January, and Monday was our first weigh-in. I avoided penalty pounds but need to work harder to win the big money... My Fitness Pal will keep me honest, after my blow out splurge at a French restaurant last night. Scallops, mussels (another new thing for the year) and a mac and cheese with truffle juice- Just amazing. (But this was a night out celebrating a favorite colleague who is moving to a new department in the hospital…I will really miss her.)

MyHealthPath, a program through my employer, helps me track the good healthy things in my life, and as I already have over 1200 points, I will get a significant rebate on my health insurance...

MyFitnessPal helps me track my meals and exercise, which helps me meet my 1260 calories a day target.

Now I am just waiting for the pounds to disappear.

Sign up for: myfitnesspal

No comments:

Post a Comment