Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reading

I told someone this weekend that I have not read the Hunger Games. I also mentioned I have yet to read any of the Twilight series.

She was shocked. As a person who reads ALL THE TIME, I do understand her surprise.

I have friends who have put their lives on hold to read both of these series, and I just am not interested.

I tried to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and was bored with the first two chapters. So I haven't read that series either.

What on earth am I reading?

I just finished the 18th Stephanie Plum mystery and I loved them all. They made me laugh out loud. The Wedding Letters took me a while but was a lovely story.

I have a Tom Clancy and a WEB Griffin in the wings. But they are all so much more of the same.

I have even read some Danielle Steele again.

I really miss Harry Potter... I long for books that capture me in the same way. So someone needs to find me a new author and quick... Danielle Steele?!?!

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment