Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DWTS

So while I could talk on about the routines, I thought I would just keep it simple:

Marie Menounos broke some ribs, but she is Greek, so no worries. Happily no Windex cure.

Jack Wagner was one of the last ones to be saved, and I bet he was sweating it.

Donald Driver dances well, so I am hoping he makes it as the crowd starts to thin.

Gavin DeGraw, I hate to say it, is just not that memorable. Bottom 3 already.

Roshon Fagan, as a Disney product and a talented dancer, did not belong in the bottom 3. Shows that talent isn't enough.

Sherri Shepard is having fun. Proud Mary is rocking the house. And I agree about the jive. It kicks butt.

Melissa Gilbert was the first one safe. I was happy for her, but she needs to step up the game.

Katherine Jenkins said Mark wanted her to shake all her naughty bits and did so with enthusiasm. I still worry she won't have a big enough fan base to sustain her later in the competition.

Jaleel White's second dance did not live up to Week One's high standard.

Gladys Knight was the second safe. She is elegant even when sharply critisied. A class act.

William Levy- I say again...Why, oh why did I ever stop watching novelas? I am sure he is getting the suave vote!

Martina Navratilova may be fluid on the tennis court but she has little dancing grace. It is reasonable that she was sent home last night.

And then there were 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment