Monday, August 1, 2011

Spending Fast Day 1

Okay- doesn't hurt yet. I packed my breakfast and lunch today- no worries.

I have a business dinner tonight, so I am missing belly-dancing... which means the treadmill tonight, but what can you do?

Did grocery shopping last night- saved $19 dollars using coupons on stuff I buy all the time- How happy am I?

I advised my daughter about the spending freeze- needless to say, she does not LOVE the idea... But I filled up her gas tank this weekend and took her out to lunch- a last big splurge befor the fast... Our own fat Tuesday...

Oh and to my health and fitness pals- I ordered the lime chicken at Applebee's and to my absolute HORROR, discovered later that it is OVER 1100 calories!! And it is a Weight Watcher's choice...

So not happy... but what is done is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment