Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day two...

Obviously I will not track everyday, but to give folks an idea of money spent, or not spent, as the case may be, I will select days and share the expenses... So I bought 8.24 gallons of gas, and paid $4 for parking today...

$34 dollars...

Seems like a lot for a day... Hopefully it is a lot for one day... If not, I am in trouble...

In other news, I had a business dinner last night, missing belly-dancing and going WAY over my calories for the day, and had a business lunch today... I might be able to stay on my calorie count if I don't eat again till Thursday, but who am I kidding? I really feel like I have taken in more calories in the last two days than I have had over the last week...not good... Starting over tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment