Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's a Hark-Knock Life

It’s a hard knock life…

So the washer went first…then the dishwasher…then my relationship… and now my car that I am still paying off has MAJOR mechanical issues. And the furnace is barely holding on…

Financially I am in a black hole…

Emotionally I am in a black hole…

And yet I have enough sense to know there are plenty of folks who are worse off than I am.

A newly diagnosed man who is trying to wrap his mind around being HIV+…

A woman who’s relationship was battered by relatives who believe she should not have opinions that differ from the crowd…

A single mom struggling financially because her “needs to be ex” husband is delaying the sale of the marital home… that he continues to live in while she rents…

And the whole global perspective makes me hesitant to complain…

God only gives us what we can bear… I wish He didn’t have so much faith in me sometimes…

So I trimmed my budget some more…

And I am examining my options.

Do I take penalties on a 403(b) withdrawal, or do I cash in my whole life insurance? With that money, I can pay off my on-it’s-last-legs vehicle and get a reliable car…


I HAVE NO IDEA…

No comments:

Post a Comment