Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Appliances

So my washing machine stopped agitating about two weeks ago, and my dishwasher stopped turning on a few days later. Both were here when I bought my house, so I have no idea how old they are.

I ordered new ones from Home Depot, but when the guys came they gave me a story about faulty shut offs and said they could leave them, but could not install them or take away the old appliances.

Well, the last thing I need is two appliances sitting in my house, taking up room and serving no purpose.

So I sent them back.

Home Depot says they will not credit back my card for 7-10 days.

So I will be shopping elsewhere, when I have new shut off valves.

Tony- the wonderful man who constructed my BEAUTIFUL bathroom- is coming on Saturday to fix the problem. And my aunt has a washer to give me. Free is good.

All I need to do now is find a cheap scratch & dent dishwasher... and wait for the fridge and/or dryer to go out next.

The joys of home ownership...

No comments:

Post a Comment