Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...bah humbug...

Does nobody but me know St. Valentine was KILLED on February 14... it is like celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. day on April 4th...wrong on so many levels.

And Hallmark declared it a day for love? Even Google got on board...

It is hard for single folks to get through a day like this without feeling a bit let down.

Not to mention the pain in the chest of all of us recently brokenhearted. I really wanted to stay in bed today. Instead, I am having a Milky Way dipped in peanut butter for lunch.

But every dark cloud has a silver lining- my daughter started her new job today. My son gave me a beautiful Valentine he made for me. I have my health- Milky Way aside.

So Happy Valentine's day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment