Monday, April 14, 2014

Black stripes at Darlington

Jimmie Johnson is my guy- I am rooting for him to get his 7th championship this year. And he is showing what he is made of for sure.

This week he qualified poorly for him at Darlington, where he has won three times (And yes I know Gorrdon has like 7 wins there, whatever). So Jimmie started from the thirteenth row and struggled early, but being the champion he is, he battled on. Chad got the car where it needed to be, they led for a while, and in the end it was 4 tires (Harvick) beating two tires (Junior and Jimmie) so Jimmie ended up third.

Congrats to SHR- and Harvick.

So is Jimmie in a slump? I think not. He is doing too well. And I think back to his smashed in windscreen at Texas... He drives like a champ NO MATTER WHAT. His win is coming.

I do want to mention another top ten for my rookie of the year, Kyle Larson. He is so good in the 42. Considering how many rookies (and others) kissed the lady in black, I think this kid is doing an amazing job.

And how does Kasey Kahne lose a tire and wreck and the first I know of it is reading about it post race?

On to Richmond...

No comments:

Post a Comment