Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankfulness Journal

A Reminder to be Thankful was posted today by Lysa. She discusses how her son, living in an orphanage, was able to find peace in faith, even when he was hungry and digging in garbage for food.

Wow!

She challenges us to look inword and be thankful so I am going to follow her lead and do a Thankfulness Journal for the next 30 days. The rules are simple:

Reflect and Respond:


Start a thankfulness journal where you daily list five things for which you are thankful. Do this for the next 30 days and see how much more peaceful your mindset about life becomes.

Think of someone who is really thankful. Despite the circumstances they face, are they more peaceful? How does this inspire you?


I am thankful for:

1) My children
2) My siblings
3) The rest of my large far throw family
4) All the amazing friends who bless my life every day
5) My little ranch house that is my home

As for a thankful person, I think my friend Eileen is the person who comes to mind. She has faced the biggest challenges a parent can, and her faith steadies her. One day I hope to grow up to be like her.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment