Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankfulness Journal days 5, 6 and 7

Okay- 15 things today (daily posts are clearly not my strong suit)

Technology:
1) Computers- a gift from the gods!
2) On-line translation- so much easier to let Bing conjugate my verbs.
3) Google and Wikipedia- my kids don't know how good they have it
4) My low tech cell phone- it never holds it against me when I drop it on hard surfaces
5) The electric kettle- I now realize how much I took it for granted before it died- having now boiled dry every pot in the house making tea...

Home
1) Self propelled lawn mowers
2) Indoor plumbing and running water- until you live without it, you don't realize how wonderful it is
3) Hot water all the time- it is so cold outside
4) My washer and dryer- laundry at home is something you appreciate after renting for a lifetime.
5) Ceiling fans with lights- a new addition this year thanks to Kenny, I don't know how I lasted so long without them

Health
1) Good health insurance
2) Excellent doctors
3) First world dental care
4) Food abundance on my journey to a thinner healthier me
5) The health of my children- a gift that is so underrated...

And the people are Ann and Gail- who have always made me feel like a part of their family, and Connie, a friend for the long haul...

No comments:

Post a Comment