Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall TV

So far I like Hostages and Blacklist. Both are new shows, and already Hostages may be on the cancellation list, though reports say they will let it play for the 14 episodes it has in the can.

My sister Ellen's early favorite, Lucky 7, is already gone after only two episodes. Ironside, We are Men, and Welcome to the Family are also gone. I didn't see any of them so no loss for me, though Elle was sad.

And for all my returning shows, it is a mixed bag.

At least Scandal and Nashville are going strong. I am on Team Deacon and Team Jake. And I still cannot believe Olivia's father... OMG!

Grey's Anatomy is in a slump and Bones is just slugging along. Booth and Brennan are  getting married, but it just doesn't compare to the drama of the Gravedigger!

USA is keeping me happy- Covet Affairs and Royal Pains all summer was great but having Annie Walker back already is just so much fun.

Ziva is off in Israel, and my hope is that the new NCIS team menber gels. I am enjoying all the rotating characters in Ziva's chair. It will be fun to see who is seated when the music stops.

In the LS version, Deeks being tortured was the stuff of nightmares. And Callen finally seeing a film of his Russian Major dad was as sweet as it was sad.

So what are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment