Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tax Refund 2013

Each year, I try to put my tax refund back into my house, and this year was no exception. I finally replaced my pool deck, and the results are below.
 
I am still amazed at the workmanship of Tony Stamm- he is truly an artist. He and his team built me the most wonderful deck replacement- I LOVE IT!

 
 
And of course the building inspector was out several times during the process to ensure it was all up to code. I think it far surpasses my wildest expectations. The floor is made of the non-wood decking composite, so it doesn't need to be sealed stained or treated- the bonus is a deck without splinters. Even on a hot day, it will not burn my feet.

 
 
I love that you no longer have to go through the grass to get in the pool. I love that there is plenty of room and that it doubles my entertaining space. I love that it will last as long as I am in the house.


 
Let summer begin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment