Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I have pulled out three of my most important goals from last year that I want to continue to work on in 2013:

I want to grow spiritually, emotionally and mentally, while shrinking physically.
I worked hard to make this a year of change and adventure. I want to continue to have an amazing life journey. And it is time to get serious about exercise, eating right and weight loss, because my broken foot really hampered my progress in 2012.

I want to spend more time with my family. I want to learn more of my family history and share it with my children.
I have spent time with my children and my extended family, I have blogged about a few of the episodes in my family's forgotten history, and I, along with family around the globe, viewed the final celebration og Granny Moore after spending a week sharing treasured stories. Just wonderful. It showed me again how important family really is.

I want to learn how to be content with where my life is at the moment- be in the moment instead of wistfully wishing for a better past/future life.
A work in Progress.... I have taken small steps and plan to keep moving forward.

So what are your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment