Sunday, March 4, 2018

Financial Peace University, Class One (Again)

After being derailed by illness last summer, I am restarting my Financial Peace University classes. Terri and Sharon are my instructors and it is a personal class just for me because the other person who signed up didn't make it. Hopefully they can attend next week.

I have decided that March will be a Money Moratorium- needs only spending- groceries, gas, bills.  and emergencies. I need to restock my Emergency fund after repairing my ignition collar. Get Baby Step One done! To that end, I have committed through the first week of May to taking care of my home health case on Saturdays. Getting it Done!

My homework is to do a basic monthly budget, so I got on-line and checked what my monthly bills were, and now have to work on the variable expenses. UUUGGGHHHH!!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment