Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Financial Peace University, Class Two

Over $184,000
 
In a class of 4 families, we have a total of over $184,000 in NON-Mortgage debt...
 
HOLY COW!
 
I feel a little stunned by that number. The burden of debt is real in America's families.
 
Additionally, I discovered I am 60% Free Spirit and 40% Nerd when it comes to money- which I can totally see.
 
Finding an accountability partner as a single person is a challenge, as is creating a viable budget. I definitely have work to do. And a lot of work to do with my kids around budgeting and the old "wants" vs. "needs".
 
I guess that is why we call them baby steps.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Your means of explaining all in this article is truly nice, all be capable of effortlessly be aware of it,
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete