Monday, August 6, 2012

Election 2012

In case you were unaware, it is an election year, and the claws are out on all sides. And I am already counting the days till it is over… 93 long torturous days…


So to my friends on all areas of the political spectrum- please, I beg you, leave me out of the discussion. Stop forwarding me ridiculous e-mails full of conspiracies, real or imagined.

I DO NOT CARE!

I don’t care if Romney does not release all his tax returns. (Pretty sure the IRS has this, folks.) Or that he is wildly rich, Mormon, or that he will or won’t raise or lower taxes (cause he hasn’t decided yet). Mike Bloomberg is also crazy rich and has been running New York City for a while now- being a good business man hasn’t made him a terrible mayor.

I don’t care that Obama used to be Barry and is now Barak. Or that he’s letting illegal alien children stay as long as they are not felons and want to go to school. Or that he let professionals kill Osama bin Laden instead of offing him personally. Delegating is a good job skill.

I also don’t care if I don’t get mail delivered on Saturday. My bills can wait till Monday to arrive- the millions it will save are worth it.

I consider my DVR the best part of election season- because I can fast forward over all the political trash they show on commercial breaks.

I delete the political messages left by EVERYONE!

I DO NOT CARE!

There is a reason I am an independent voter- neither party makes me happy- both sides have made colossal errors over the course of my lifetime. And I am not nearly as stupid as some of you think I am.

Who on EARTH is doing the government books?!?! Does Greece not scare the crap out of these people? Somebody needs to get serious about reining it in, or we will be Greece…sooner, not later.

The recession was brought on by BOTH parties. The deficit was created by BOTH parties. Nobody elected to office is an innocent bystander.

Obamacare has issues- but so do most government programs. At least now all my patients who are children can be insured regardless of their pre-existing conditions. And maybe a couple of hospitals will keep from going bankrupt providing care to uninsured folks and then having to write off the bad debt… What a concept…

And to my republican friends- Romney’s plan is Massachusetts was the model, so quit griping about it. Doing NOTHING was NOT WORKING!!!

A lot of government is not working.

The Founding Fathers must be rolling over in their graves! And I want to be able to vote for "None of the Above"...

No comments:

Post a Comment