Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The countdown has begun

 I have my bag packed. And yes that's all I am taking for the 2 months.


I have my ride to the airport all set. And my friend plans on meeting me when I land. I have my BritRail pass and my Oyster card, and my Scotland plans have been confirmed. Wales and Ireland are set. I even got my Paris details settled.

But the thing about traveling is you have to expect bumps along the way.

My first bump I have an aching front tooth. Saw my dentist today and, yup, I need a root canal. And all I keep seeing is CJ of West Wing trying to survive after hers.

The procedure is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and I fly out on Monday. 

I won't say "what could go wrong" as I know all the things...

All I know is I am getting on the plane Monday no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment