Since the movie isn’t officially out yet, I will not say anything about the storyline to avoid spoilers.
As a Prime Member, I was able to get tickets for an early viewing and took my child, as we have watched the Marvel movies together.
Of course, because it was me, we ended up in the very first row…
And because it was me, our seats were not working, so we could not recline…
My child mocked that I printed out the ticket instead of having an app on my phone…
And none of that mattered once the movie started.
I loved it!
The characters… the story progression… the twists…
The last little bit after the credits… because of course I waited…
My thoughts… Peter looked pretty rough throughout the film, he has AGED, and looked weary (Not sure if it’s the story or because Tom Holland was worn out after filming the Odessey right before this)
Zendaya is beautiful, and nobody should make her (or her characters) cry.
Some friendships are forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment